Your safety is important to us.
Happy Creative Classes is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all visitors. Please check this page shortly before you visit as details may change.
Happy Creative Classes is required to comply with all public health orders and government directions (Government Directions) at both Federal and State level.
UPDATE: 23 December 2021
Our safety measures from 23 December 2021 include:
- Please don’t visit the Happy Creative Classes. studios if you feel unwell, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever and sore throat in the last 14 days.
- All visitors must check in using the QR code or manual form on arrival
- Face masks are mandatory indoors for people over 12 years (unless you have an exemption)
- Vaccination policy – All visitors, aged 16 and over, must continue to present proof of full vaccination (at least two doses) with a COVID-19 vaccine, (unless you have an exemption)
- Valid evidence of full vaccination, as prescribed by the Government, is set out below:
Ways to prove vaccination or medical exemption:
- COVID-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App or equivalent smartphone wallet.
- printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement.
- QLD Health certificate of medical contraindication, signed by a medical practitioner.
Students/visitors under the age of 16 years are not required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, however, accompanying adults must be fully vaccinated to enter our premises.
Our vaccination policy will be continually reviewed in accordance with Government Guidelines and QLD Health public health orders.
Refund COVID-19 Policy
Student cancellations due to Covid-19
If you are currently a student, any changes to your existing enrolment can be made in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. Should you need to withdraw from a class based on medical advice or from QLD Government directive that you should be isolated at this time, please:
- Cite the reason, and
- Relevant documents to support your request such as a doctor’s certificate, Covid-19 test results or evidence that you live in or have visited a hotspot.
Change of mind due to Covid-19
If you choose to withdraw from a class due to change of mind, you will receive a credit.
Happy Creative Classes. cancellations due to Covid-19
Should a class have to be cancelled due to QLD Government health directive, any student enrolled in that class will be contacted and an alternative class, credit or refund arranged.