Term 3, 2020
- Creative Spark – Ages 5+ – Monday 4-5pm / CLASS FULL
- Creative Spark – Ages 8+ – Tuesday 4-5pm / CLASS FULL
- Creative Spark – All Ages – Wednesday 4-5pm / CLASS FULL
- Creative Spark – Ages 12+ – Thursday 4-5pm /
- Creative Spark – All Ages – Saturday 9.30-10.30am /
Creative Spark (Kids & Teens)
A weekly after school creative program for children aged 5+. Each week participants explore various art materials and techniques and complete a fun creative project which aims builds creative confidence. *** All are welcome at our classes previous art experience NOT required ***
- Cost: $15 per person/per session (carers/companions free)
- Age: 5+
- Class Size: Maximum 6 people (not including carers/companions)
- All-abilities: YES (tasks incl. a high degree of drawing, writing, painting, cutting, hot gluing, sculpting)
>>> HOW TO BOOK – Call Kym on 041 777 3713
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
Due to the small class sizes, refunds will not be available for missed classes. A transfer or make-up class may be organised when notified 24 hours prior to class and will depend on the availability in other classes. A refund for term bookings can be given for any remaining classes when 2 weeks’ notice is given. Refunds for Holiday Programs, workshops, private bookings, or party cancellations are not given.
Parents are asked not to drop children to class earlier than 10 minutes before the start of class and to ensure children are collected promptly at the end of the class.
Health & Safety
Please notify me if your child has an existing medical condition, allergy or disability that may affect their participation in class. Parents are also requested to provide emergency contact details and must be contactable during class times in the event of an emergency. Parents are also advised not to bring sick children to classes.
As this is a private art class all children are expected to follow directions and to work without disrupting the class or other children. If a student is unable to behave accordingly, we may need to speak to parents about their child’s suitability to continue participating in class. In the event that a child is asked to not continue the class a refund will be provided for the remainder of the Term.