Term 3, 2020
- Adult Rock Painting – Thursday 9.30-11.30am / $5 per person
- Creative Spark – Adult & All-ability – Friday 9.30-11.30am / $15 per person
*** All are welcome at our classes previous art experience NOT required ***
Rock Paining Group (Adults)
A weekly get together in a friendly and relaxed environment where you can learn rock painting techniques, share ideas and connect with new people. Please note this program is not a structured class led by a tutor, however we will be on-hand to provide help if needed. All-ability participants are welcome.
- Cost: $5 per person/per session (carers/companions free)
- Age: Adult
- Class Size: Maximum 8 people
- All-abilities: YES (tasks incl. drawing, painting
Art for Fun (Adults)
A weekly creative program for Adults. Each week participants explore various art materials and techniques and complete a fun creative project which aims builds creative confidence. All-ability participants are welcome.
- Cost: $15 per person/per session (carers/companions free)
- Age: 16+
- Class Size: Maximum 6 people (not including carers/companions)
- All-abilities: YES (tasks incl. a high degree of drawing, writing, painting, cutting, hot gluing, sculpting)
>>> HOW TO BOOK – Call Kym on 041 777 3713
Terms & Conditions
Cancellations & Refunds
Due to the small class sizes, refunds will not be available for missed classes. A transfer or make-up class may be organised when notified 24 hours prior to class and will depend on the availability in other classes. A refund for term bookings can be given for any remaining classes when 2 weeks’ notice is given. Refunds for Holiday Programs, workshops, private bookings, or party cancellations are not given.
Health & Safety
Please notify me if you (or your child) have an existing medical condition, allergy or disability that may affect their participation in class. Regular participants are also requested to provide emergency contact details and must be contactable during class times in the event of an emergency. Please do not attend class if you are unwell.
As this is a private art class all participants are expected to follow directions and to work without disrupting the class or other participants. If a participant is unable to behave accordingly, we may need to speak about the suitability to continue participating in class. In the event that a participant is asked to not continue the class a refund will be provided for the remainder of the Term.